WorldApocalypto Index du Forum

Pink.?Fuckin Pe-r-fect

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WorldApocalypto Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Bug [Résolu]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
floriobad

Date de naissance: 25/09/1957
Quelles factions faites vous partis ?: Horde
Point(s): 79
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pink.?Fuckin Pe-r-fect Répondre en citant

Pink Fuckin Perfect > bit.ly/1U2DzWp

Digital...SpyPretty,..pretty..please..Don't..you..ever,..ever..feel..Like..you're..less..than..Fuckin'..perfect..Pretty,..pretty..please..If..you..ever,..ever..feel..Like..you're..nothing,..You're..fuckin'..perfect..to..me..You're..so..mean..When..you..talk..About..yourself..You..are..wrong..Change..the..voices..In..your..head..Make..them..like..you..instead..So..complicated..Look..how..we..are..makin..Filled..with..so..much..hatred..Such..a..tired..game..It's..enough..I've..done..all..I..can..think..of..Chased..down..all..my..demons..I'd..see..you..do..the..same..Pretty,..pretty..please..Don't..you..ever,..ever..feel..Like..you're..less..than..Fuckin'..perfect..Pretty,..pretty..please..If..you..ever,..ever..feel..Like..you're..nothing..You're..fuckin'..perfect..to..me..The..whole..world's..scared..so..I..swallow..the..fear..The..only..thing..I..should..be..drinking..is..an..ice..cold..beer..So..cool..in..line..and..we..tried,..tried,..tried..But..we..try..too..hard,..and..it's..a..waste..of..my..time..Done..looking..for..the..critics,..cuz..they're..everywhere..They..don't..like..my..jeans,..they..don't..get..my..hair..Estrange..ourselves..and..we..do..it..all..the..time..Why..do..we..do..that?..Why..do..I..do..that?..Why..do..I..do..that?..Yeah!..Woah..oh..pretty,..pretty,..pretty,..Pretty..pretty..please..Don't..you..ever,..ever..feel..Like..you're..less..than,..Fuckin'..perfect..Pretty..pretty..please..If..you..ever,..ever..feel..Like..you're..nothing,..You're..fuckin'..perfect..to..me.yeah..You're..perfect..You're..perfect^..a..b.."F**kin'..Perfect..-..EP..by..P!nk..-..Download..F**kin'..Perfect..-..EP..on..iTunes"Several....children....are....jumping....around....inside....the....inflatable....castle....and....two....children....are....sitting....outside....the....castle,....and....they....look....up....at....her....windowRetrieved....2011-03-18She...gets...out...of...the...bathtub,...picks...up...the...scissors,...and...crops...her...hair...while...sobbing...and...looking...at...the...mirrorRetrieved..2011-04-17Retrieved..25..April..2013Billboard.com2011Retrieved....2011-01-22Synopsis[edit]After...that,...the...little...girl...appears...to...have...paint...across...her...face,...looking...sad...while...attending...an...art...classThe....lead....role....was....played....by....Tina....Majorino,....as....confirmed....by....Pink....via....Twitter....and....Facebook,....describing....her....as...."insanely....talented".[11]2010-12-14About.comThe....song....is....written....in....the....key....of....G....major....in....common....time....with....a....tempo....of....92....beats....per....minute^...a...b..."F---in...Perfect...by...Pink"Billboard...Brasil...(Brasil:...bpp)...(2):...96^..."Top...100...Music...Hits,...Top...100...Music...Charts,...Top...100...Songs...&...The...Hot...100"^.."Perfect..-..Single..by..Pink..-..Download..Perfect..-..Single..On..iTunes"Swiss..Singles..ChartAmazon.deRetrieved..2011-03-26^...."Nederlandse....Top....40........P!nk....search....results"....(in....Dutch)....Dutch....Top....40^...."Top....100....Music....Hits,....Top....100....Music....Charts,....Top....100....Songs....&....The....Hot....100"Retrieved..2011-04-17The...woman...looks...depressed...and...reflective"Fuckin'...Perfect"...was...released...in...the...United...States...in...December...2010All..rights..reserved^.."P!nk....Chart..history"..Billboard..Adult..Contemporary..for..P!nkRetrieved....5....February....2011^..."SNS...IFPI"...(in...Slovak)Retrieved..25..April..2013^..."Archive...Chart:...2011-02-12""Fuckin'..Perfect"..Sorry,..your..browser..either..has..JavaScript..disabled..or..does..not..have..any..supported..playerIf..necessary,..click..Advanced,..then..click..Format,..then..select..Single,..then..click..SEARCH..^..Paul..Grein..(May..29,..2013)Fuckin'..Perfect..lyrics..licensed..through..LyricFind.^.."ARIA..Charts....End..of..Year..Charts....Top..100..Singles..2010"^...."Brasil....Hot....Pop....&....Popular....Songs" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WorldApocalypto Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Bug [Résolu] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation